[Gnash-dev] just an idea

From: Fernando Rodrigues
Subject: [Gnash-dev] just an idea
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:25:49 -0300 (ART)

Hi Gnash developers,
As I respect and admire a lot your hard work to implement all the features of a flash player into the Linux world, I made some sketch  for another logo to your product.
Visiting your home page I realize you can have a nice page with a better logo.
It's just an idea. If you like you can keep it.
If you need my help for other ideas, just send me a note!

Best wishes,
Fernando Rodrigues

PNG image