Re: [Gnash-dev] netscape style plugin

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] netscape style plugin
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:55:45 +0200

> > Or without this also
> > gnash could be run. As boost being a very heavy package.
> > Is there any alternative to run it without boost.
>
> No way to run w/out boost. The Readme is correct.
> I'd suggest to use AGG (the default) renderer, which is much faster
> (and more correct) then cairo

You don't need all of boost, though - and indeed a large part of boost
is header-only. If you only build the libraries actually needed (boost
thread, serialization (I think), date-time at least for cygnal), it's
not a great space requirement.

Boost Regex, python, filesystem etc are unnecessary - the configure
script should tell you if something is missing.

bwy