[Gnash-dev] Inquiry about possible porting of Gnash to Win CE/MIPS platf

From: Clearview Technology
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Inquiry about possible porting of Gnash to Win CE/MIPS platform..
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 18:17:57 -0400

Hello all,

I was reading up about the (hard to believe but true) news that Adobe will be releasing the code for Flash and I stumbled upon an article that talked about the Gnash project. First of all I wanted to congratulate everyone for the nice work on this project.

My company is based in Montreal, Canada and we have been working very closely with a Korean company (for over four years now) to develop the smallest portable PC in the world. In my view we have succeeded in creating a device that truly represents this idea. Presently we are ready for production and we are actively looking for customers in order to reach a certain volume that will allow us to start manufacturing our miPC | mobile internet PC.

We have been working on a Win CE 5.0 and RMI AU1250 600MHZ CPU platform for this device. I would like to know if there is any plans for the porting of Gnash to this platform. The only player that our device is “missing” is Flash.

If you would like to receive additional information on our device please let me know and I will forward it.

Looking forward hearing from you

Sincerely,

Csaba Tomas

President/Founder