Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash0.8.2 memory usageimprovement on ARMv6 -- seeking s

From: Hong Yu
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash0.8.2 memory usageimprovement on ARMv6 -- seeking support
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 12:05:27 +0800

Thanks for your help! Should we use gnash-0.8.3 or CVS version when available? Also, last time we concluded the root cause for the leak in 'libai.swf' was another bug related to 'sound tag' and 'sprite'. Have you any comments on that? Or you have resolved all related problems?

We removed sound event/tag in 'libai.swf' and the workaround could play on ARM without crashing of memory issue, therefore fixes for sound handling related problems would be more useful to us. Thanks.

Best regards,

Hong Yu

Sandro Santill wrote:
The leak should be fixed for your case, please test.
There are a bunch of other leaks but seem on exit.
Comments on the 'NetStream design' thread are highly
appreciated for cleaning the whole design in next
versions.