Re: [Gnash-dev] Migration to GIT?

From: annonygmouse
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Migration to GIT?
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:43:04 +0200

annonygmouse wrote:

Hi, I thought after gnash 0.8.3 the CVS repository would migrate
to GIT, is it done already? Should I move to GIT? (lately I've done no real work with it, just a little bit of testing).

I hope this does not evolve into a flame war between both (bzr and git) beauties...

I know little from both (I've only used SVN and a bit of CVS) from user perspective, so I don't really care. Just I thought the switch would be sooner and would render my CVS repository obsolete without notice :O.

If bzr is what gnash will use, it's OK for me (not that my opinion counts ;)... I'll use whatever the main developers choose for the project.

Kind regards

SebastiĆ