[Gnash-dev] BZR usage for savannah

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] BZR usage for savannah
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:53:41 -0600

Well, it appears to be alive, although the web browsing interface is still being worked on. It should work with these commands. Replace USER with your own savannah login used for CVS access.

To grab CVS HEAD:
bzr co bzr+ssh://address@hidden/gnash/branches/HEAD

To make a branch from HEAD for new work:
bzr branch bzr+ssh://address@hidden/gnash/branches/HEAD rtmp

Then there are the usual checkout, diff, log, commit, etc... messages. We should play with this repository and make sure we can all access it before switching over.

To switch over, we'll have people stop committing to CVS, then take a snapshot of our cvs repository, convert it to bzr format with the complete history, and install that on savannah to replace the current temporary one.

On #gnash lifeless & abently, bzr developers, are hanging out to help with any questions or problems.