Re: [Gnash-dev] Fixes for building Gnash for OLPC from F9 package

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Fixes for building Gnash for OLPC from F9 package
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 08:57:19 +0200

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 05:43:38PM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

> Hmm, not sure which action needs to be taken by gnash developers, if any.

This is more a fedora thing, indeed.

> I mainly built that rpm because gnash was causing our mozilla-based
> browser to crash, due to #23698 and also because we wanted to update
> to 0.8.3. I backported the changes we had made to the rpm for OLPC-2
> (based on F-7) but probably that wasn't needed.
>
> If gnash 0.8.3 (plus the fix for #23698) gets built for F-9, we could
> try to use that and see if it brings in any unneeded dependencies.

Currently devel has gnash-0.8.3, but I still haven't have time to test
it, since it crashed because of a pulseaudio bug which is resolved now.
I am very busy right now, so if you have time to test gnash in devel,
sync F-9 (and F-8) with devel if there is no issue, no problem. I'll
make you co-maintainer if you apply to the packagedb.

--
Pat