[Gnash-dev] [Windows Sources] Where can I Get the windows sources?

From: HLL
Subject: [Gnash-dev] [Windows Sources] Where can I Get the windows sources?
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:02:54 +0200

Hay everyone,

I Looked up online, and there is currently NO WAY to run flash on 64bit IE or 64bit FireFox(MineField) on a windows64 machine,
The only thing I can see possible right now is to adopt gnash windows sources to a 64bit enviroment (or maybe just compile it to 64bit platform) In order to get flash to work as 64bit.

Did anyone try anything like that?
Is there any Avialabe binary for windows64, or where can I get windows(32) sources?

Regards,
Hillel.