Re: [Gnash-dev] how to use it to extract links from a Flash file

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] how to use it to extract links from a Flash file
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:38:26 +0200

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 10:27:00AM +0000, daniel jeem wrote:
> That is what I see, when I lunch it whith -v option:
> although I give a flash file that contains URLs

What do you mean by "contains" URLs ?
Are they stored in strings, are they used to load something ?

If the URLs you're looking for are not the result of processing
it might be easier to use a decompiler to look at them.

If they are the resulting of processing you may find gnash -va
useful (but *very very verbose*). Note though that if they are
the resulting of processing you may still find bugs in gnash
processing preventing you to get the intended result.