Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash 0.8.3 sound playback bugs

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash 0.8.3 sound playback bugs
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:01:31 +0200

On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 08:51:57AM +0200, Benjamin Wolsey wrote:

> > Next up, I wrote this Flash DJing experiment at
> > http://www.object404.com/music
> >
> This also works much better than you describe with current Gnash. The
> sounds loop, but not as well as they should. I've started a bug report
> here:
>
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?24481

Carlos, I added you on Cc of that bug, and fixed the
issue bwy reported. Plays fine now with trunk, except
a small gap which is known to be present in the adobe
player too and the onSoundComplete which seems to be issued
only after 1000 iterations (correct me if I'm wrong).

I suggest you create an account for you on savannha
for followups on that bug and for filing other bugs.

Thanks!