[Gnash-dev] I want to help, what could I do?

From: Romain Failliot
Subject: [Gnash-dev] I want to help, what could I do?
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 08:52:30 +0200

Hi everyone!

I'd like to help developping gnash project. Despite the fact that I'm already experienced in C/C++, I'm not very good at open source developpement and how it works. Should I just send a patch to you? Is there a small task I could work on so that I could understand the gnash code.

Well that's it, sorry for my ignorance about free developpement, I hope you see I want to help still.

Thanks,
Creak