Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash packages for Fedora / OLPC

From: Dossy Shiobara
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash packages for Fedora / OLPC
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:05:36 -0400

Russ Nelson wrote:
> I'm starting to think, though, that we would do better to let the
> distributions make their own packages, [...]

+1.

As I said in a previous email, we should merely be linking to the
appropriate place for users to download the relevant packaged binaries
from their distribution's official repository.  Anything else is
unnecessary duplication of effort.

If the distribution in question lacks a binary package, file a bug in
_their_ bug tracker about it.  If there is a package but getgnash.org's
website doesn't yet contain a reference to it, then file a bug in our
bug tracker about it.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | address@hidden | http://dossy.org/