Re: [Gnash-dev] Development for Win32

From: Tonko Juricic
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Development for Win32
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 12:58:03 -0500

Ok, good to have something to start looking at. How are blending modes & bitmap filtering used in Flash? Does it have a compositing stage in its rendering pipeline where all blending modes are observed?

Anyway, let me first get more familiar with sources and learn what is where - the sooner I get them under Visual Studio the easier will that task be for me.
Thanks,
Tonko
On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 4:50 AM, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 09, 2008 at 02:18:57AM -0500, Tonko Juricic wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Tonko and I read about project needing more help with Win32
> version. I have been programming Windows for 15+ years, have some Linux
> experience and had participated in some open source projects, most notably
> AGG since it is used by Gnash. I would be glad to help if I can.

Hello Tonko,
Good to ear there's an AGG hacker willing to help !
Could you take a look about how to implement blending
modes and bitmap filters in AGG renderer ?
There's still no support to extract blenind/bitmap filtering
setting from characters, but if you figure how to do that
in AGG we'll add that support !