Re: [Gnash-dev] Two questions with gnash

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Two questions with gnash
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:59:37 -0700

WangJian wrote:

> I have two questions with gnash: 1. Did gnash supported RTMP linking
> with red5 service? My gnash's version is "0.8.4". 2. Did gnash
> supported HTML in a text field? When I played some flash file,the log
> showed "HTML in a text field is unsupported,gnash will just forget
> the tags and print their content".

  Gnash has Cygnal, which is our RTMP server, so we don't use red5 at
all. Right now the RTMP support isn't merged into Gnash, but runs as a
standalone utility. This will be getting merged into Gnash, the plan is
to have RTMP support in the next release.

  TextField doesn't support HTML at all, but it'd be easy to add.