[Gnash-dev] Where does log file get written?

From: Tonko Juricic
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Where does log file get written?
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 03:15:07 -0500

All I can find is log filename in debugger, but when I search my whole
hard drive for it, it is nowhere to be found. Granted, Windows
Explorer search has quite a few issues, especially when they
'enhanced' it in Vista and server 2008. Often it can not find the file
that you just created in the very same directory that you start your
search in. And while everybody I know has these issues and no MS
blogging pundits address them (too embarassing I guess) can somebody
here tell me where in does this Gnash log file get saved?