[Gnash-dev] Re: test_http failure and memory errors in rtmp branch

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: test_http failure and memory errors in rtmp branch
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:53:59 -0800

strk wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 06:24:12PM +0100, strk wrote:
>> I'm getting a failure in testsuite/libnet.all/test_http
>> from the rtmp branch. But the result is unsable to I checked
>> with valgrind and found a few conditional jumps based

  Just as a a note, although I do test with valgrind pretty frequently,
as nobody but me has bothered to do anything with the rtmp branch, it's
often got minor issues I don't worry about. Minor bugs are often fixed
in my working sources, I just don't always push things up to savannah
that often. I try to leave the branch more stable than what I'm working on.

  If others start hacking on RTMP, I'll pay more attention to pushing to
savannah. :-)