Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash plugin for qt webkit?

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash plugin for qt webkit?
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 10:18:43 +0100

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 04:10:58AM +0000, leslie lige wrote:

> I'm working on qt webkit, and from qt 4.5, the integrated webkit will support
> nsapi plugins, I don't know whether current version of gnash can compile for
> a qt gui nsapi plugin, I've checked configure, the nsapi seems only with gtk
> gui.

There's a kde branch with support for qt4.
The plugin is a kde kpart, not npapi.
At least with kde3, npapi wasn't supported by konqueror.

> If not, does gnash have plan for doing this? Or, how to implement it, maybe I
> can have try on doing this...

bzr branch http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/gnash/kde

--strk;

 GIS & Flash consultant/developer           ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!