Re: [Gnash-dev] Trunk gnash can't play AAC audio via gstreamer?

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Trunk gnash can't play AAC audio via gstreamer?
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 15:19:15 -0800 (PST)

Interesting, that's not an FLV: it's an MP4, which if I recall correctly
is something Apple-related. It's exposing a bug in our non-FLV
implementation.

Bastiaan

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009, John Gilmore wrote:

I was looking at Youtube videos, and found this one:

 "YOUTUBE HACK: How to watch OLDER VIDEOS in Higher Quality on YouTube!"
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27mb_AyzGyQ&feature=related

It reports how to get a higher quality video by adding "&fmt=18" to
the end of the URL, as in:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27mb_AyzGyQ&feature=related&fmt=18