Re: [Gnash-dev] How goes the release?

From: Craig Kelley
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] How goes the release?
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 07:38:40 -0700

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 7:12 AM, Rob Savoye <address@hidden> wrote:

>I was stalling hoping somebody
> finishes up the new support for XV, as it'll make a big difference on
> low end machines like the XO... At this point though, if that makes the
> release at all, it'll have to be merged into both branches.

Is Bastiaan working on that?  I started porting it to 0.8.4, but
wasn't sure that it would apply for this next release, so I've been
holding off.  My original patch also requires ffmpeg, and there was
talk about generalizing the colorspace code for gst support (??)

I'd be happy to help out.

  -Craig

--
http://inconnu.islug.org/~ink finger address@hidden for PGP block