Re: [Gnash-dev] How goes the release?

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] How goes the release?
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 00:29:31 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Craig Kelley wrote:

Awesome!  Is the MIT-SHM also being auto detected now?  I never really
understood why it was a compile-time option;  there hasn't been an
xf86/xorg server w/o that header in a decade now.

Yes, in fact, we've had that since the last release. The compile-time
option currently has little effect. Previous to the last release,
our MIT-SHM implementation was a bit unstable, which is why it was a
compile-time option to begin with.

Bastiaan