[Gnash-dev] Gnash on AmigaOS4

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Gnash on AmigaOS4
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:36:00 +0100

Hello :)

i've successfully ported Gnash to the AmigaOS4.
while the version 0.8.4 has many problems the 0.8.5 works very well except some things i'm working on.
The main problem is in the URL class
while linux has path like

/mydir/myseconddir/myfile.swf

and Windows has path like

C:\mydir\myfile.swf

on the AmigaOS we could have also a path like

MY_DRIVE:mydir/myfile.swf
in the program i can translate it into unix path and so this dir will become /MY_DRIVE/mydir/myfile.swf

as you can see a drive for us could be also made by several chars before the ":" symbol (we could also have http: as drive.. :)
another point is that the current dir for us is "/progdir" (PROGDIR:)

of course we could also use getcwd but if i have some problems.

i'm going crazy since if I force to use /progdir i can load files from hd without problems, but if i try to use files loaded from internet (like youtube) this patch doesn't work because it adds /progdir like base dir..

uff.. :)
Any tip?

Andrea