[Gnash-dev] compile the gnas plugin.

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: [Gnash-dev] compile the gnas plugin.
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:20:42 +0100

Hello all,
after compileing gnash i would compile a plugin that i would use on out NPAPI compatible browser. OWB (we don't hve firefox on AmigaOS4) I've seen the plugin folder and i've take a look at the available implementations.

But.. we don't have X11 neither XPCOM (however i have a working nspr library and also a xpcom library..) So i've decided to start the plugin from scratch
What is the simpliest version? The windows' one?
What are the function in the class i MUST implement to make the plugin NPAPI compatible?

Thank you for your help
Andrea