Re: [Gnash-dev] Any ideas about drawing character or shape in a bitmap

From: Wei Cao
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Any ideas about drawing character or shape in a bitmap cache instead of rendering in agg directly?
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 18:55:40 +0800

sorry, I forgot to set _validbounds in the patch. here is the new patch.

2009/5/16 Wei Cao <address@hidden>
Sorry, I don't know how to send the patch to bzr repository.

Instead, I make a patch via bzr diff, is that enough? Laugh, this is my first time to use bzr.

The hack on agg renderer is not stable now, I think I would spend more time on it before I contribute it.
2009/5/15 strk <address@hidden>

On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 01:55:13AM +0800, Wei Cao wrote:

> I read gnash's source, and added a setInvalidatedRegions call in SDLGui, to
> set invalidated regions in the renderer after movie_root::advance(), before
> movie_root::display(). That helps a lot, but performance is still not
> satisfied.

Would you mind contributing your patch to SDL gui ?

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!