Re: [Gnash-dev] Any ideas about drawing character or shape in a bitmap c

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Any ideas about drawing character or shape in a bitmap cache instead of rendering in agg directly?
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 19:48:16 +0200

i was missing

resize_view(new_width, new_height);

Now it works like a charm.. :)

Andrea

Il giorno 17/mag/09, alle ore 19:35, Wei Cao ha scritto:

i think you should implement SDLGui::resize_event()

2009/5/18 Andrea Palmatè <address@hidden>
this patch gain a 5-10% of cpu time depends from the size and type of the swf file at leas on AmigaOS4 but i think it will be the same on other platforms where SDL is used

Now I'm trying to implement the resize event but, while the window and the _offscreenbuf seems resized correctly, the movie has always the same size. I've used the same way of other GUI like fltk for example

Maybe the new width, height are not passed to agg renderer?

See attached screenshot

Andrea