[Gnash-dev] Report on using Gnash for digital signage

From: Kristian Frank Erikson
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Report on using Gnash for digital signage
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:41:41 +1200

First, I would like to apologies for my silence on this mailing list lately. Steve Castellotti, eyemagnet's technical director, assigned me to write this report a while back. Unfortunately I am a university engineering student in my final year at the same time as I was working part time for eyemagnet on Gnash. University work load meant this report took much longer than anticipated, and for that I apologize.

This a report on my thoughts on using Gnash for digital signage.

There are permanent versions available on:
http://nz.eyemagnet.com/files/Gnash_For_Digital_Signage.pdf
http://erikson.dk/archive/eyemagnet/Gnash_For_Digital_Signage.pdf

I hope this is useful for others out there using and developing on Gnash.
--

Kristian Erikson, Systems Development, eyemagnet - sfi, mobile: 021 02 376737 email: address@hidden skype: splinter_84 web: www.eyemagnet.com