[Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] Gnash output to an OpenGL texture

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] Gnash output to an OpenGL texture
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 08:40:39 -0600

address@hidden wrote:

  Let's move this to the gnash-dev list... Gnash is more for announcements.

> So far the thing is compiling, taking forever but compiling. By the way,
> on the following page:

  I just did a fresh cross build, only took 15 minutes. :-) To speed
things up, set CXXFLAGS=-O0, as compiling without optimizing is
considerably faster. I also use -j6 all the time on a multicore machine,
which works great as long as you have enough memory.

> I found the sys-root that I am using for my mingw32. It's working fine
>  compiling with agg support. However, I am interested on getting it to
> run with ogl. Is there any chance that you have the opengl cross
> libraries too?

  I hadn't tried OpenGL, as I'd need to real OpenGL libraries and
headers from a win32 installation. If you drop those "in the right
place", you should be able to build with OpenGL support.

> Oh! and I forgot to mention that one of the files in that sysroot is
> misnamed. libSDLmain.so should be libSDL.so

  Hum..., I'll have to check. Building with SDL on mingw works for me...