Re: [Gnash-dev] SDL audio replacing..

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] SDL audio replacing..
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 23:28:48 +0200

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 06:06:56PM +0200, Andrea Palmatè wrote:
> Andrea Palmatè ha scritto:
> >Can someone could try this patch to see if all is correct?
> >
> there are a lot of other things in configure.ac that must be changed.
> for example
>
> # See whether SDL is required
> need_sdl=false
> test x$build_sdl = xyes            && need_sdl=true
> test x"$media_handler" = x"ffmpeg"    && need_sdl=true
> test x"$media_handler" = x"gst"        && need_sdl=true
>
> What do you think?

The build_sdl refers to the GUI, so if a user requests
SDL gui of course we need_sdl.
The media_handler should not be a dependency so we can drop that
and replace with the --enable-sound and set need_sdl to true if the
selected sound_handler is SDL.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!