[Gnash-dev] gnash-0.8.5 plays Youtube google ads as "undefined"

From: John Gilmore
Subject: [Gnash-dev] gnash-0.8.5 plays Youtube google ads as "undefined"
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 18:36:17 -0700

This may be an improvement over how it works in the pp, but when I let
a youtube video finish, and it's showing me other possible videos, it
also overlays "Ads by Google" in a box.  These ads always come up
containing nothing but the word "undefined".

Screenshot attached...

I'm on Ubuntu 9.04 using the gnash-0.8.5 binary provided with Ubuntu.

        John