Re: [Gnash-dev] about gnash developing

From: Robinson Tryon
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] about gnash developing
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 01:38:19 -0400

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 4:56 PM, Grigory
Nanev<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a somekind of porting instructions for gnash?

One starting place:
There are instructions on the dev wiki for building Gnash on many
different platforms. I've put all of those pages into the "Building
Gnash on" category:
http://wiki.gnashdev.org/Category:Building_Gnash_on

If you're looking to build Gnash on a new platform, I'd start with
those pages and with the main Gnash page here:
http://wiki.gnashdev.org/Gnash

> I'm intended to test
> it on specific platforms and operating systems.

Great! If you start porting Gnash to a new platform, please make a new
"Building on <Platform>" page on the wiki, add it to the "Building
Gnash on" category, and document your steps. Having specific build
steps for each platform documented on the wiki can be very helpful.

Cheers,
-- Robinson "qubit" Tryon