Re: [Gnash-dev] libltdlc not compiled anymore

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] libltdlc not compiled anymore
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 15:30:18 +0200

i've seen that my Makefile.am of libltdlc is empty. can someone confirm this?

Andrea Palmatè ha scritto:
Hi,
I'm trying to compile gnash also on cygwin (for amigaos of course) after latest updates but it seems that libltdlc is not compiled anymore indeed i receive this error:

libtool: link: cannot find the library `../libltdl/libltdlc.la' or unhandled argument `../libltdl/libltdlc.la'

the dir libltdl is present and all files are present too but it seems not compiled.
What's wrong?