Re: [Gnash-dev] long sound delay when using FFMPEG+SDL

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] long sound delay when using FFMPEG+SDL
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 19:10:49 +0200

Il giorno 21/set/09, alle ore 19:02, Udo Giacomozzi ha scritto:

At last we've managed to get working audio on Gnash+Nomad. :-)

Now there is the problem that the audio is way late compared to the
screen (approx. 1 second).

For testing purposes I've made a simple movie that does a BEEP every
2.5 seconds and flashes while doing that:
http://www.indunet.it/temp/soundtest-polite.swf

Any clue what is causing this delay? Is there any large buffering
being used?

maybe the SDL version for nomad? or maybe ffmpeg? here on OS4, with SDL 1.2.13 and ffmpeg trunk version i have no problem

Andrea