Re: [Gnash-dev] Centered dynamic text broken

From: Craig Kelley
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Centered dynamic text broken
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:27:16 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

Something broke rendering of dynamic text in Gnash. With current
"trunk", any dynamic text field is left-aligned, regardless of it's
designed orientation.

Attached is a testcase (I tried with FB GUI and AGG renderer).

I could not find the reason for this, yet.

I've seen problems with dyamic text as well, but they also exist in 0.8.6 as well as trunk (but not 0.8.5). Do you have this problem with 0.8.6 Udo?

  -Craig

--
Craig Kelley
http://inconnu.islug.org/~ink finger same server for PGP block