Re: [Gnash-dev] Flash replacement for OS X

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Flash replacement for OS X
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 12:53:15 -0700

On Sun, Nov 08, 2009 at 12:58:43PM +1300, Nick Brennan wrote:

> replace the flash plugin for OS X so games and video dont use 90%
> CPU.  If there was a package people could download and install I would
> pay for it or donate and if it was a pick on Macbreak Weekly thousands
> of people what pay to get it because flash sucks on the mac and any
> hardware decoding would be awesome.  Anything I can do to make this

  This would be a lot of work to be done right, so donations to get this work
done would help more than waiting for this work to be done, and then maybe
donating. :-) Other than Markus, none of us work on OSX, so it's still more than
a little rough around the edges. All I do is occasionally make sure it
stll compiles...