Re: [Gnash-dev] How we can cofigure gnash for Freescale MCF5271 controll

From: Markus Gothe
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] How we can cofigure gnash for Freescale MCF5271 controller running on Linux kernel 2.4 Open Source.
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:13:47 +0100

I don't know why... I just don't know why, I used to get these questions a lot from Indians back at 27M and then it popped up everywhere else. Just Indians, no other people... It has bothered me for quite some years since I don't know, and thereby can't really stand it. To be honest, I get upset all the time about it. Is there a "go ask Alice"-mentality behind all this laziness or is it the poor education?

I think 'teach yourself or better go back to college' is the best practice at this moment. Besides that statement I hereby request the source code for your embedded device as well, including but not limited to the bootloader (as specified in the open source licensing model). Giving me the blueprints for the device I think you'd make a strong "case".

This won't help you getting gnash up 'n running, but it might ignite a tendency to RTFM and go figure out yourself.

Yours (as always) sincerely,
Markus