[Gnash-dev] touch screen X Y axis inverted ?!?

From: moquette
Subject: [Gnash-dev] touch screen X Y axis inverted ?!?
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:34:24 +0800

Hello developers of Gnash.

First I want to tell you Congratulation for the very good soft which is Gnash.

I use it in a project with embedded touch screen. The hardware is a based BeagleBoard with ARM processor : OMAP3530.

I compiled gnash-fb 0.8.5 from the openembedded.org cross compilation tool.

And I run gnash in framebuffer mode on a 7inch LCD screen 800x480px with touch screen.

The touchscreen seems to be calibrated correclty as ts_test have a correct cursor following the finger.

I also followed the TSCALIB method on your documentation. But because I don't find anywhere the calibrate.swf file, and because my screen is 15/9 and not 4/3 resolution, I coded a small swf application with haxe (see attached file).

After calibrating the touchscreen in Gnash, I have a very weird issue. You can find the description in the BeagleBoard Google group : http://groups.google.com/group/beagleboard/browse_thread/thread/c414a2baeb080618/ad0b659e019e626b?lnk=raot

It seems that the X and Y axis are inverted.... even for the mouse resolution.

I guess this come from Gnash itself. Do you have any idea ?

Thanks for your help,

Georges