Re: [Gnash-dev] Anyone having build troubles on 'make check' ?

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Anyone having build troubles on 'make check' ?
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 21:39:26 +0100

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 05:59:42PM -0700, Rob Savoye wrote:
> > Anyone else with 8.10 ?
>
>   You might trying staying more up to date. :-) Since Hardy is an LTS
> release, I installed Hardy as a VM image, updated it, built current
> versions of the testing dependencies, reproduced, and fixed this bug. So
> as of revno #11815, it should work fine, at least it does for me.

Thanks, the linker error was gone.
The other issue I had with ffmpeg and -L lines I've fixed myself
in revno #11828 (please test if it broke anything else).

Now FileIO (extension!) tests fail for me (beside the usual unstables):

 FAIL: test: FileIO::open() [32]
 FAIL: test: FileIO::fputs() [38]
 FAIL: test: FileIO::fseek() [47]
 FAIL: test: FileIO::fflush() [53]