Re: [Gnash-dev] LocalConnection

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] LocalConnection
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:04:34 +0100

> ok, after the compilation i've downloaded the two swf files and i've
> launch them on my OS4 (i didn't have a browser plugin yet) and it
> seems to work even if when i move the mouse into sender window, the
> receive window move the mouse in the correct position but it seems
> that has also some "noise" that also move the pointer around the
> window.
> It is hard to explain but i'm sure you understand me.. :D
> What can i check?

Not sure, really. How bad is it? Does the test in the testsuite pass?

The SWFs you used send quite a lot of data, so it may be a problem with
simultaneous reads and writes corrupting the data (which the semaphores
are supposed to prevent).

We could add a more challenging automated test to see if there is any
data corruption.

bwy

--
Free Flash, use Gnash