[Gnash-dev] gnash cross compiler

From: ON JJ
Subject: [Gnash-dev] gnash cross compiler
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:39:02 +0000

HI
I am trying to cross compile gnash to arm liunx, but when i try to ./configure glib
i get this message
configure: error:
*** You must have either have gettext support in your C library, or use the
*** GNU gettext library. (http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/gettext.html)

then,i try to ./configure gettext(0.17),configure is ok,but when i make gettext
i get this message
mbslen.c: In function ‘mbslen’:
mbslen.c:37: error: storage size of ‘iter’ isn’t known
mbslen.c:40: error: ‘mbstate_t’ undeclared (first use in this function)
make[4]: *** [mbslen.o] Error 1

how to solve this problem,i cann't find any information in gnash-dev Archives,please tell me how to solve this
thanks