Re: [Gnash-dev] firefox segfault again

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] firefox segfault again
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 17:30:56 +0200

I've committed a patch in r12127 avoiding the registration
of a timeout function for the sake of killing the standalone
player. It fixes the crashes for me. The worst effect you may
see is a 0.1 second sleep when leaving page in case the
standalone player gets stuck.

If it's confirmed to fix other's crashes (bwy?) and introduce
no problems for others I'd clean it up to avoid allocation
of space for a now useless integer.

Let me know.

--strk;