Re: address@hidden: [Gnash-dev] Youtube support thoughts]

From: Geoff Stearns
Subject: Re: address@hidden: [Gnash-dev] Youtube support thoughts]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 15:26:13 -0700

That's odd, there doesn't appear to be anything special about that video. Do you see any _javascript_ errors?

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 1:40 PM, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 03:22:23PM -0700, Geoff Stearns wrote:
> The fix for this should now be live - have a look w/ the gnash player and
> let me know how it works.

Thank you Geoff, I've been testing gnash extensively tonight
and was able to see many movies w/out problems till I hit this one:

       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXdHzDvNA5w&NR=1

Unexpectedly, it came up with an AVM2 version.

--strk;