[Gnash-dev] porting gnash to powerpc

From: CTAG / Moisés Domínguez
Subject: [Gnash-dev] porting gnash to powerpc
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 13:43:53 +0200

Hi,

I am working with MPC5121 architecture. Currently I am trying to port gnash (gnash-0.8.2) to powerpc. To crooscompile I choosed AGG as a renderer and fb as gui.

Configure script:

#Define crooscompiler and export CC, LDFLAGS..

..

./configure \

--build=i686-pc-linux-gnu \

--host=powerpc-e300c3-linux-gnu \

--target=powerpc \

--prefix=$PREFIX_FOLDER \

--enable-gui=fb \

--enable-media=none \

--enable-renderer=Agg \

--with-libxml-incl=${INCLUDES_MPC}/libxml2 \

--with-libxml-lib=${LIBS_MPC} \

--with-png-incl=${INCLUDES_MPC}/libpng12 \

--with-png-lib=${LIBS_MPC} \

--with-jpeg-incl=${INCLUDES_MPC} \

--with-jpeg-lib=${LIBS_MPC} \

--with-boost-incl=${BOOST_INCLUDE} \

--with-boost-lib=${BOOST_LIBS} \

--with-z_incl=${INCLUDES_MPC} \

--with-z_lib=${LIBS_MPC} \

--with-freetype-incl=${INCLUDES_MPC} \

--with-freetype-lib=${LIBS_MPC} \

--with-agg-incl=${AGG_INCLUDE} \

--with-agg-lib=${AGG_SRC}

Configure, make and make install are ok. But when I copy fb-gnash to target and I test it over a swf file I have this result:

address@hidden /]# fb-gnash hotkeymap.swf

fb-gnash: movie_def_impl.cpp:701: void gnash::movie_def_impl::read_all_swf(): Assertion `_loader.isSelfThread()' failed.

Aborted

I know this has been asked before but without answers so I suppose it must be a basic mistake.

Just would like to know where the problem could be.  Taking a look at the error I am having, I think problem resides in some thread lib. I notice  gnash is linked against pthread lib and boost_thread lib too so I think problem should be in one of that libs.

Do you think this problem could be owing to a bad crooscompile process of boost?  Some clue would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Moisés.