Re: [Gnash-dev] Stable branch of Gnash

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Stable branch of Gnash
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 11:36:20 -0500

On 05/22/2010 07:25 AM, strk wrote:

>>   *  We figure out why Rob's pre-checkin test runs are not showing
>>      things that Benjamin's post-checkin test runs make obvious.

  It's simple, the System test have been broken for awhile anyway, but
nobody noticed. I fixed them in my branch, but hadn't migrated them to
trunk. I did that yesterday, now they all pass. The ExternalInterface
test passed until bwy made some changes to "fix things", that I still
have to track down.

>>   *  We keep the tree compiling and passing its test suite almost
>>      every day.

  Trunk builds almost every day, this isn't a problem. We've often had
failing test cases that lived in trunk for months, and I'm far from the
only one that ignores failing tests.

> We still need to figure why it takes cookies refusal to avoid the
> "an error occurred" message. Not sure anyone is looking at it, but
> I agree it would help keeping the user base.

  That looks to be that too much code was removed. Why are you not
jumping on that developers case as badly as mine ? My changes didn't
keep Gnash from working properly, but that one did. Somehow when I d
something it's a capitol offense, but if anyone else does it, nobody
cares. There is a seriously bad attitude problem here...