Re: [Gnash-dev] New Developer Volunteer ?

From: Piyush Kumar
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] New Developer Volunteer ?
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:36:58 +0530

Hello Strk,

Thanks for the email. I am attaching my email, perhaps you can take a look at it and understand what kind of projects/tasks would match my experience which is essentially from classes that I have taken.

Even though I have programmed in C, Java and _javascript_. I find Java and _javascript_ a lot easier than C because there are no pointers to take care of and I feel they are more intuitive.

Please let me know based on my experience what will be most appropriate for me.

Thanks
Piyush