Re: [Gnash-dev] PowerPC Dual Mac G4 running Ubuntu 10.04

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] PowerPC Dual Mac G4 running Ubuntu 10.04
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:01:25 -0600

On 07/09/10 16:58, Andrew Brunner wrote:
> I have a dual CPU mac I want to use but realize that gnash via the
> plugin on Firefox is not working.  Is gnash still supporting PPC and
> Ubuntu?

  I tested yet another monitor today (the 5th one) with my old G5 for
some reason, and it worked! So there are fresh powerpc debs up in our
repository for lucid 10.04. :-) While it was up and working, I
configured it so I can remotely access it in the future and not worry
about the monitor. Now I should be able to keep ppc debs more up to
date. Whew...

These are pretty fresh debs, I'm still building all the testing
dependencies (swftools wouldn't build) to get a full test run. Initial
results looked ok. Let me know if you have any problems. The packages
are configured to use gstreamer.