Re: [Gnash-dev] youtube with GNASH_OPTIONS=writelauncher set

From: Ashley Reid
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] youtube with GNASH_OPTIONS=writelauncher set
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:24:19 +0200

I see that has the correct .swf file, but I have never used that because it never executed:

address@hidden:~/ipad-dev/iphonedevonlinux/apps$ /tmp/gnash-debug-2.sh
/tmp/gnash-debug-2.sh: 2: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string

I have always successfully used debug-1, until today.

Ash

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Benjamin Wolsey <address@hidden> wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 19.09.2010, 14:14 +0200 schrieb Ashley Reid:
> I am using this to run the stand alone player, but for some reason the
> default swf file that is written to /tmp/gnash-debug-1.sh does not
> work. It works in Firefox and if I copy and paste the .swf file that
> is used in Firefox into the gnash-debug-1.sh, then it works for the
> standalone player too.
>
> Anyone know why the launcher is not writing out the correct .swf file?
> I am using source from 0.8.8 zip and not top of tree.

Have you looked at /tmp/gnash-debug-2.sh?

bwy

--
Use Gnash, the GNU Flash Player!
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/