[Gnash-dev] Libmedia Redesign

From: Patrick Mitchell
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Libmedia Redesign
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:13:55 -0700

Hey everybody,

I'm new to the project, working with 3 other University of Colorado students as something-like interns; I'm trying to fix up the webcam/microphone input functionality, but I'm not sure where to start; I also know that some of you want the libmedia libraries redesigned, so I'd like to hear any input you have for how to change that section around. I'm still pretty thoroughly a noob, so I apologize in advance for all the mistakes I'm going to make.

Thanks for your help,
Patrick Mitchell