Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: segfault on Camera and Microphone tests

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: segfault on Camera and Microphone tests
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 13:20:28 +0100

I've fixed the segfault, but still getting a non-zero exit
code from gprocessor.

Benjamin showed me that the problem is in AudioInputGst containing
exit(EXIT_FAILURE) calls, which is a no-no for any library.
Classes in libmedia should throw MediaException at worst.

Since CU students are supposed to look at libmedia I think this
would be a good starting task: documenting current classes
and improving their stability/usability.

The goal would be for a build w/out gst plugins to survive.
This is such a system:
http://gnashdev.org:8010/builders/lenny-linux-x86/

You can see it keeps giving failures running gprocessor,
first for segfaults, then for deep exists...

--strk;