[Gnash-dev] I would like to become a contributor

From: Carlos Humberto Cejudo
Subject: [Gnash-dev] I would like to become a contributor
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 18:51:56 +0100

Hello everyone,

My name is Carlos Cejudo and I have recently graduated with a degree in Computer Science from the Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM). I am very interested in getting some experience as a developer and I would like to become a contributor to gnash.

I would like to help improving CPU usage in gnash because, at least in my computer, it uses too much CPU when playing a video in youtube, for example.

Please let me know how can I contribute to this project.

Thank you,

Carlos Cejudo.