Re: [Gnash-dev] Dictatorship again ?

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Dictatorship again ?
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:49:35 +0100

On Thu, Dec 09, 2010 at 01:57:22PM -0500, Dossy Shiobara wrote:

> What would be the harm in a "fork" now that Gnash is using a sane DVCS,
> finally?

Despite everything, I love rob contributions to the project.
Ok, not always. Sometimes he really pisses me off.
But he still takes care of many aspects of it.

Also, I invested a lot on wiki, buildbot, community building...
it's not such a light decision to fork.

Togheter is better, we just have to train ourself more into understand
each other and agree upon common rules.

This time he didn't revoke me commit access after all.
It means we're growing ! :)