Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash-commit] Re: Bugs severity

From: Ashley Reid
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash-commit] Re: Bugs severity
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:24:20 +0200

"shove down my throat"

And you wonder why the gnash mailing list is convered in flame wars.

Ash

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Rob Savoye <address@hidden> wrote:
On 04/01/11 00:44, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> The experience of 0.8.9 showed that you didn't even query the bug
> tracker to check which blockers we had. And, when pointed out that

 You have no clue what I did for this release, nor past releases. Just
because I may consider the importance of a bug different than you do,
you just assume I never even looked at the bug tracker ? That's a mighty
big assumption. This still comes down to a difference of opinion, your
definitions you are obviously trying to shove down my throat. This is
what I mentioned, when we disagree, you go postal...